The Taurus (2nd) vs. Scorpio (8th) dance of polarities.
Full body sensuality vs. internalized, emotionally consuming sensuality.
Hedonism vs. Sex as a multi-dimensional experience.
- our basic physical needs in sex, basic approach and sensuality, our body as a sexual object, for ourselves and the others (it was, in a way, defined as the house of...well pleasuring oneself), our libido
- physical preferences when it comes to sex, perhaps some erogenous zones, perhaps some clues on our body type
- the tangible sexual allure of our body, our "assets", our "talents" when it comes to sex
- it's probably active in a simple affair where our sole purpose is physical pleasure
- our sexual set of values
- what we have to offer in the most physical sense (such as basic behavior in a random sexual encounter focused on selfish :) or mutual pleasure)
- what gives us satisfaction, makes us feel appreciated in a tangible physical way, makes us feel desired
- I think it is safe to say people with placements here are physically attracted to us, very attracted to our body/body type and all in a physical way, want to touch us all the times, this is also a good placement for physical sexual compatibility between two bodies, in return, with their planets here, we can enjoy ourselves and the other in the most physical sense, we feel our sexual physical needs fulfilled, here is the hedonistic part of the relationship. We respond to their desire by feeling appreciated and valued in this respect.
-house of physical sex; our physical sexual self
- this is where physical Eros lives
- the house where we choose the long-term sexual partner, the one we feel completed with on all levels (emotional, transformational etc.). People aspecting this house make us want to seek a deep emotionally fulfilling sexual relationship with them, to explore sex and go in depth, beyond physical sensuality. We are touched in the deepest core of our desires and our emotions are very deep (in a Scorpionic way) with the ones touching this house, as opposed to pure physical attraction in our 2nd house. This house shows us which sexual partner we want to commit to.
- the house showing what kind of a long-term, committed sexual partner we are. As it is with all relationship houses, firstly they show what kind of partner WE are in that respect, and as a reflection, what kind of partner we seek.
- what kind of lover we are in an all-encompassing sense, when the physical merges with the emotional. What kind of lover we seek.
- it is the house where we SHARE sex and where sex becomes an all-encompassing experience, so people aspecting this house makes us want to go beyond physical pleasure and self-enjoyment, we transcend our own physical desires in this house and want to merge with another on equal terms, we may even become selfless and self-giving
- it is safe to say people with placements in this house awaken this desire in us, to see sex more than physical pleasure and a hedonistic affair of the body - with them. In return, people with placements here get to see this side of us, and they may be attracted by the promise of deep sexuality and eroticism with us, beyond the physical. I think people with placements here might find us alluring, sexy and mysterious at the same time, perceive our deep erotic side, beyond our physicality.
-house of emotional sex, our emotional sexual self
- this is where Eros as a transformation vehicle lives