- ESOTERIC SHOP
- RELATIONAL ASTROLOGY REPORTS
- Two Peas in a Pod - Relationship House Chart Report
Two Peas in a Pod - Relationship House Chart Report
1h Audio File in 3 episodes
Written File (30 pages)
Huber House Synastry + Composite analysis. One of my most favorite reports. A quote from my House Chart article which I hope will introduce the concept of this analysis to you:
" Another layer of matching symbolism in a synastry.
As a Virgo/8th house Sun (stellium), Virgo energy is born in the darkness and mystery of the 8th house - my challenge in this life is to use Virgo energy for the purposes of the 8th house. The more time passes, the more we become like our house placements - because the house is the tangible part of our chart, our life events, opportunities and challenges, an applied energy.
As an 8th houser, Scorpios are a model/inspiration to me, because they embody the pure energy of my house, they are something I'm born to become: they teach me and show me how to live in this house.
When we meet someone who represents the sign energy of our houses, especially if mutual, a strong bond is formed. That someone will show us in a practical form how to become ourselves, by radiating their sign energy. We need that energy as an inspiration, a model, a vehicle for our becoming.
One thing we like to see in a synastry is someone having a Leo Sun, and the other a 5th house Moon or Venus or other important planet. The sign energy matches the house energy and this type of connection is a strong layer in synastry.
Looking at it from the perspective of the house chart, we get additional insight as to why this connection is so important and why good synastries have at least one two such connections.
In the example above, if we consider the house chart, the 5th house Moon is a Leo Moon. The house degree of this Moon (its position in the 5th house) will correspond to a certain Leo degree. For example, if let's say, the 5th house Moon is at the beginning of the last third of the 5th house, the Leo degree is probably around 20 Leo.
Just like with duads, the energy of the sign is sufficient. For example, the fact of having Sun in Leo in a synastry with a Moon in 5th is enough to share the Leo energy. But, if the 5th house Moon is near the actual degree of the Leo Sun - let's say Leo Sun is 17 degrees, 5th house Moon is 20 degrees in the 5th house (hence in Leo), we can say we have a perfect match in this respect, because we all know the zodiacal degrees are personalized as well, they add an additional layer. The 5th house Moon is conjunct the Leo Sun and whatever the Moon needs to do in her house position, on that degree, is reflected/supported/gets inspiration from that particular Leo Sun. The Leo Sun is like a model - something I wanna be when I grow up - for that 5th house Moon (for the accomplishment of the native's Moon in the 5th, that part of their chart), especially on similar degrees. But as I was saying, the house/sign similitude is often enough."
You have 3 options for your profile:
- advanced astrology - for those who are already advanced astrologers, know their charts and want the report to bring them a new perspective on their chart, with the profile focusing on an in-depth, vertical approach and using an advanced astrology language.
- beginner astrology - for someone familiar with astrology, but just starting to explore, and curious about how meanings are attached to astrological aspects and the correlation between those and reality
- just the story - this report format doesn't mention the astrological aspects at all, and only tells the story written in there, the story of your relationship
Delivery Time: 7 days since purchase
- contact email for delivery
- names/initials and gender
- DOBs for both people (location of birth, date and time of birth)
- relationship type (background)